Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year

I arrived home in Toronto last Wednesday. It's very good to be home and spending time with friends and family. I haven't taken many pictures since I've been back here, but I thought I'd put up some photos from Christmas Eve dinner at Nicoletta's parents' place in Caselline (I'm still full ;)











A HUGE grazie to Nicoletta, the Righini family, and their friends, for making me feel right at home when I was there. It was wonderful to meet you all, and I hope to see you again sometime soon!



I probably won't post again until I'm in New York (where I'll be looking at the cast collection at the American Museum of Natural History), so I hope everyone has a very happy New Year!

1 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Blogger Jodi said...

Hola Frida! Happy New Year! Christmas in Florence was really great. Christmas in Florence, New Years in Toronto...I'm so international. (Even though SL always forgets that ;)

Take a bite out of your nephew Ivan for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home