Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Bugasad

I don't like Belgium anymore.

I lost my camera. Not the ShapeCam, but my little Cannon digital camera that I love. I think it was stolen out of my hotel room. I can remember having it when I came back from the university yesterday, but that's the last time I can remember seeing it. I may have had it with me when I went out yesterday afternoon, but I really don't think it could have been stolen out of my bag while I was walking around. (I'm very careful.) Either I dropped it from my bag when I was taking out my wallet or something (which I doubt very much) or I left it in my room where it was stolen. In any case, I can't find it now. I'm so sad.

4 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

So sorry to hear the sad news, Bugaboo. Raise some hell at the hotel. Call the police. Start an inquisition. We must get Bugaboo's camera back!!

 
At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about the camera. ): If you can't find it, can you get another one somewhere out there? E-mail me the particulars. Other than that sadness, glad the rest is going well. Nice to see your face in the pictures, even so glum or funny. Did you save some of the pictures elsewhere?
Love xoxo

 
At 5:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boooooo! That really sucks Jar. I hope you find it, or are able to get suitable replacement. You can always do what I did in Australia - buy five million disposable cameras. True, you won't be able to post pictures on your blog, but probably nobody will want to steal them either!
Either that, or you could shapecam your travels!! Europe in 3D, hmmmm.....

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's it. I'm never going to Belgium.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home