Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Belgium gave me a cold.

I haven't had a full-blown cold in years. Usually, I can fight off anything I feel coming in a day or two. I also don't usually get sick when I travel. I didn't get sick when I went to the Middle East, I didn't get sick when I went to Morocco (I'm talking illness, dear family), and I didn't get sick during 2 summers in a teeny town in former soviet Georgia (hangovers don't count.) But Belgium? I go to Belgium and I end up wishing for death. I hate being sick. J'ai mal.

I still managed to photograph over 70 chimps so far this week. I am a shapesnatching machine.

9 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Bois du jus d'oranges!

 
At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Warm chicken soup....the healer of all ills..if you can find it. Poor baby! (poor owl)!

 
At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Warm chicken soup....the healer of all ills...if you can find it. Poor baby!

 
At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Warm chicken soup....the healer of all ills...if you can find it. Poor baby!

 
At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chicken soup...the healer of all ills...if you can find some.

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger Jodi said...

STEVE MAAS!

 
At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I like Frida's spelling...

 
At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings Jodi,
We missed you (and the rest of the Illinois crew except Greg) at the AAPAs in lovely Anchorage!
I am sorry to hear you are sick, so am I! Hmmmm, coincidence?
Sounds like you're getting lots of data, though, which is great. The pictures are pretty. Did you eat any chocolate boobs?
Get well soon! :)

 
At 5:28 AM, Blogger Jodi said...

Hee. You guys are funny :)

JER, I couldn't bring myself to buy the boobs!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home