Friday, March 17, 2006

Shapecammin'



Here's a couple pictures of the ShapeCam all set up & ready to snatch a chimp here in Tervuren. I know Dan & Ben wanted some shots of me actively engaged in snatching, but there's really no one around to ask to take my picture. So I hope these will do for now! I also thought that friends & family who are curious about what this whole shapecamming/shapsnatching thing exactly was, would appreciate a few shots of what I've been talking about!

The jars behind the camera? Full of bats.

(And I'm feeling much better today. Thanks for all the get-well wishes!)

3 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you're feeling better. ..was it chicken soup or something much stronger??
That shapecam looks pretty cool. Is that one of your skulls on the table? How much longer are you there and where is the next destination? Love (: xoxo

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

i bet lyman would have taken a picture of you with the shape-cam.

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Jodi said...

Lyman! The nicest collections manager ever!

Hey mom - I just emailed you. No soup, no nothing, just beaucoup de jus d'orange and suffering through it ;)

Yep, that's one of the chimp skulls on the table. Today is my last day at the museum in Tervuren. I'm going to see Neandertals in Brussels on Tuesday, and on Friday I'm going to Paris for the weekend before heading off to Leige the following week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home