Friday, March 10, 2006

Greetings from Tervuren!

Well, we've made it here in one piece! (That's "we" as in me and the shapecam.) Nothing broke, it all looks good (could you hear my sigh of relief all across the ocean? Of course, now I've jinxed the whole thing, and something will go terribly wrong once I get it to the museum ;)

I'm in the public library right now, having a very hard time typing on this European keyboard (those of you who have seen me type can picture how slow this is going.) But I can type things like ç, ù, £ and à (Ok, I'm totally jetlagged and this is what's impressing me at the moment.)

My room here in Tervuren is really cool. I've got the whole top floor of someone's home (Fourth floor. It took 2 of us to get the shapecam up there.) I have my own bathroom, microwave, tv, fridge, etc. I'll post photos later!

I'm being kicked off this computer, so I'll write more later. But I'm here, the shapecam is safe. I'm sleepy, so I think this bugaboo must take a buganap (after having a quick bugasnack because I'm also bugahungry.)

bugabye!

3 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

So glad to year you and the shape came have arrived safely in Tervuren. After all that linguistic confusion, the lady had a room for you afterall! Hopefully by now you've had a chance to snack on a buga-gauffre. With chocolate. Please provide a full report.

I've put a widget on my computer that tells me what time it is in Brussels. As you move around the world, I will change the city accordingly so that I always know what time it is where you are. (Does anyone else on this blog know what a widget is?)

 
At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on completing the first part of your mission, Agent Boo. Now get to snatching! I mean, those bonobos aren't going to snatch themselves.

Oh, and for melissa, chalk me up for having widget knowledge.

 
At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you happen to have that waffle yet? :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home